The Legend of Zelda:Link to the Past was one of the first Games my parents introduced to me in the early 90′s. My mother would walk me through the different stages while at the same time allowing me to improve my reading. As I grew older Games like The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask would run my imagination wild as Hercules and Xena the Warrior Princess was on TV. As time went on I began to wonder if I could borrow certain elements from different games and also make some suggestions to combine them with The Legend of Zelda. This Game would be almost PERFECT! Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess were headed in the right direction but lacked either one or all of the following.
1.Powers: In The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time there was a fire power like explosion you could perform against your foes. I would personally like for Link to have more powers and maybe have a leveling up system.
2. Realistic Art: Our Hero Link is of Hylian race. I would love to see the art style similar to that like the game The Witcher 3 included.
3. Customization’s: Dragons Dogma has fantastic customization. Having your own ability to purchase new Tunics, Armor, Chain Mail and possibly even Hairstyles ( Zelda isn’t an RPG but customizing your character is not restricted to rpg games)is an achievement all on its on.
4. Improved Combat: Kingdom of Amulur Reckoning’s Fighting and combat creates a feeling of OMG! There are over a dozen finish moves and I would love to see something similar in a Zelda.
5. A bigger Hyrule: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim’s World was one of the main reasons why I enjoyed the game. With a bigger Hyrule comes way more places to explore and more Missions!
6.Companions: With a larger map you can get bored quickly. It would be cool for Link to have a couple Companions to share his journey other then Epona and Navi
7. A Consistent Story: The Legend of Zelda’s story has changed so many times that it gets a bit confusing to follow. I want a story that will create a Saga or would love to see a continuation of Majora’s Mask.
8. Harder Enemies: The enemies in this “Game” should be more difficult to defeat. A simple 3 swipes of my sword should have the power to easily kill a Deku Baba. It should be more than just button sequencing.
9.Interactive environment and climate change: Hyrule should see seasons! Could you imagine Hyrule under snow?
10. Voice Actors: I need the people of Hyrule to have a voice. All except Link(his simple mumbling and speech bubbles are okay) but include voice acting and I’m sure I could feel a much better connection with the characters Link is Saving.